The following kinds of transactions are considered related party transfers:
- Between parents, children, siblings as well as grandparents
- Between domestic partners or spouses
- Same sex couples
- Deceased estates (transfer to a surviving spouse, executor or beneficiary of the will)
- Transfer to or from Family or Unit Trusts (including trustee companies)
- Transfers to or from SMSFs or Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Other transfers of title to a relative which are in some way associated (not at arm’s length).
This is a highly complex area of conveyancing & an area in which it is very important to get the right advice. At Consilium Conveyancing Pty Ltd, we will be very happy to discuss your plans with you so that we can help you by providing the best advice.
To find out more about the services we offer & how we can help you, speak to our dedicated team of property lawyers today.